Today’s buildings and events are mostly complex and consist of various zones. As important as the outdoor navigation, an indoor navigation can help visitors finding their ways by themselves.
The indoor positioning and navigation solution uses a combination of Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy), Wi-Fi, and sensor fusion (if available), in addition to advance navigation algorithms to provide the most accurate, real-time indoor positioning information. The solution provides at least 5 meters accuracy without additional onsite hardware, and significantly greater accuracy down to 1-2 meters with additionally placed access points or sensors.
The mobile app (Android and iOS) can position people inside buildings, such as airports, shopping malls, and other indoor spaces.
- Commonly used mobile platform (currently available for iOS and Android)
- It’s much more than navigation:
- Mobile games which react on where users are indoors (think of social games at an fare).
- Apps & coupons based on visitors localisation in a mall.
- Heatmaps and motion profiles to help design along the actual usage of the building (think of facility management).
- Classic indoor navigation: airports, university campus, malls, expo and much more.